The City of Milwaukee Wellbeing Office will host a COVID-19 vaccine and booster clinic in conjunction with an MU Clinical Clinic flu vaccine clinic on Tuesday, Oct. 11, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the AMU Ballrooms. Students, faculty, staff and dependents can attend.
Moderna and Pfizer bivalent boosters and Pfizer key series COVID-19 vaccines will be available. Also, influenza vaccines will be obtainable.
Preregistration for COVID-19 vaccine and boosters can be finished on the internet. Even though the Wisconsin Division of Overall health Solutions web site will prompt you to make an appointment, no appointment is important due to the fact the clinic in the AMU Ballrooms is a wander-in clinic. You will obtain an email from the WI Department of Wellbeing Products and services confirming registration and all over again prompting you to reserve an appointment, but you do not require to do so to show up at the clinic in the AMU Ballrooms.
Preregistration is not necessary for influenza vaccination. The AMU is web hosting influenza vaccination clinics each Tuesday from Sept. 20 to Oct. 25.
COVID-19 Vaccination Tips
Main Sequence — Everyone 6 months and older is eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. The Most important Series involves a person to a few doses of Novavax, Moderna, Pfizer, or Johnson & Johnson
Booster Doses — All people 5 decades and more mature is suitable for a booster dose
- Authentic monovalent Pfizer proceeds to be out there for any person 5-11 a long time previous at minimum 5 months just after their last principal collection dose
- New updated mRNA boosters for 12 several years and older
- Bivalent Pfizer Booster dose is obtainable for 12 years and older at the very least 2 months right after completion of a monovalent key collection or booster
- Bivalent Moderna Booster dose is offered for 18 many years and older at least two months soon after completion of a monovalent principal series or booster
- The CDC has up to date booster tips. People today are regarded as up to date quickly right after receiving all suggested boosters. Study more on the CDC site.
COVID-19 vaccination for learners
The primary series and booster are essential for pupils. Add proof of vaccination and booster on the internet. Exemptions must be submitted to the Medical Clinic.
University student vaccine and booster FAQs are accessible on the internet.
COVID-19 vaccination for school and staff
The main series and booster are strongly inspired for faculty and staff members. Add proof of vaccination and booster on line.