IRC Qualifications: Launched in 1933, the Global Rescue Committee is a leading non-sectarian, non-profit business offering emergency relief, safety, rehabilitation assistance, resettlement services, and advocacy for refugees and victims of oppression or violent conflict. Domestically, our 25 places of work across the U.S. make certain new arrivals have foodstuff, shelter, and clothes, and perform with refugees to enable them obtain self-sufficiency. As a result of its Dallas business, the IRC aids to resettle around 500 refugees every single calendar year. The Wellness and Wellness applications goal to build and support new health and fitness, psychological well being, and well-becoming programming for refugee and immigrant communities.
Task Overview: IRC Dallas’ wellbeing and wellness programming has developed significantly over the previous several yrs. Further developing companies that enhance the wellbeing and nicely-being of refugee and immigrant communities is section of the office’s strategic eyesight.The Well being and Wellness Plan Supervisor will deal with IRC Dallas’ Social Adjustment Providers, Intensive Case Administration, Mental Wellbeing, Foodstuff Safety, and Rewards programs. Tasks will include employees administration and assistance, method administration, grants management, grant writing, job style and advancement, strategic preparing, lover romance administration, checking and analysis, and all aspects of application administration in collaboration with program groups. This placement stories to the Deputy Director of applications.
- Regulate multiple wellness and wellness applications and tasks
- Ensure wellbeing and wellness packages supply culturally and linguistically ideal providers although marketing properly-remaining and independence
- Aid programming in the areas of Health and fitness Empowerment, Accessibility and Schooling, Community Gardens and Deliver Stands, Diet and Foods Stability, Refugee Elders, Unique Needs Case Management, COVID-19 Reaction and Vaccine Outreach, Psychological Health and fitness, Wellness and Nicely-currently being, and others as required
- Discover service gaps and acquire and put into practice programming to deal with gaps
- Take care of various federal, state, local, and non-public grants and funding streams
- In collaboration with program coordinators and finance division, create and regulate all assigned budgets which include monthly evaluate of Budget vs. Actuals (profits and expenditure exercise), match aims, and fiscal reporting to funders
- Be certain exact, large high quality facts monitoring and exact, timely reporting for Health and fitness and Wellness packages
- Produce and evaluate software reviews and accumulate data and developments for analysis, monitoring and reporting reasons and to make sure compliance with funded goals and donor needs
- Put into practice monitoring and analysis routines to evaluate system actions, doc accomplishments, determine promising procedures and classes realized, and reply to participant and local community responses and demands
- Assure clean and practical operation of Overall health and Wellness plans preserving successful techniques and ensuring supply of high-quality services
Workers Assistance & Supervision:
- Give direct assistance to Mental Wellbeing Method Supervisor, Extended Scenario Administration Supervisor, Social Adjustment Products and services Method scenario personnel, Intense Case Administration Program case employees, New Roots System coordinator, and other positions established by means of system advancement
- Make the most of IRC’s Individuals Administration Standards which include frequent team and specific meetings, clear anticipations, efficient responses, and responsive support
- Be certain software staff members have interaction in education on trauma-educated solution and other pertinent skilled advancement and function to incorporate trauma-knowledgeable method into services shipping and delivery, workload management, and team supervision and support
- Supply mentorship and guidance to employees close to professional progress, workload administration, trauma-informed technique, and employees wellness
- Cultivate an natural environment of teamwork by means of typical method meetings and on-likely training
- Carry out mid-12 months and annual performance administration evaluations
- Identify unmet wants, style programming, and produce funding to handle gaps in providers in response to staff members, participant, and community feed-back
- Responsible for in search of opportunities to maintain and increase Health and Wellness programming and producing large quality funding proposals in collaboration with plan and progress employees
- Get the job done collaboratively with present and long term funding associates
- Maintain and acquire relationships with funders and other companions who contribute donated companies, time, money, and items to help Well being and Wellness plans
- Extend services and means out there to communities served like qualified companies, in-sort donations, and volunteer time as a result of engagement with donors and vendors
- Manage and participate in annual preparing things to do for Health and fitness and Wellness Systems such as establishing and defining a eyesight and technique in collaboration with application groups
- In conjunction with other Program Managers take possession of pertinent strategic objectives, offer direction and oversight to the appropriate targets in the IRC Dallas Strategic Action Prepare
- Act as a member of IRC Dallas Senior Administration Workforce
- Function with IRC Dallas Senior Administration Crew, system sales opportunities and other personnel, and ensure a fantastic doing the job marriage with all inside departments/courses in the design and style and coordination of new programming, provision of providers, improvement activities, public relations elements, events and media communications
- Participate in all employees conferences, staff progress functions, and fully engage as a member of the IRC Dallas workforce
- Comply with all procedures, strategies, and protocols of the company
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Relevant degree or equal specialist experience
- Bare minimum of 3+ years of linked qualified working experience in the regions of Program Management Grant Administration Grant Compliance Social Services Mental Well being Solutions Public Health and fitness Foods Protection Humanitarian Aid Workers Supervision Grant Producing/Development Donor Relations etc.
- Holistic comprehending of refugee and immigrant health and wellness, specifically wellbeing tendencies, issues, challenges, and ideal interventions
- In-depth know-how of overall health, psychological wellness, wellness, refugee and immigrant services, trauma-informed approach, and being familiar with of participant and community perspectives and needs
- Knowledge providing guidance to personnel and comprehending of team well-being, managing workload, specialist boundaries, environment clear expectations, and giving direct feedback
- System administration, management, and teaching knowledge
- Experience partaking with and furnishing providers to varied populations
- English proficiency, both of those spoken and written, and expert proficiency in language(s) of local immigrant and refugee communities (i.e., Arabic, Dari, Kinyarwanda, Pashto, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Ukrainian, and so forth.) preferred
- Public talking knowledge and capability to skillfully characterize IRC and its mission
- Robust organizational expertise such as depth oriented, prioritizing, setting up, and effective time management
- Expertise functioning with and skill to interact with various teams of people
- Capability to do the job independently to make certain proactive, quality efficiency of obligations, as perfectly as ability to work as aspect of a team
- Laptop or computer abilities, notably understanding of Phrase, Excel, and all Microsoft Business programs
- Should be at ease in a quick-paced, multicultural surroundings
- Access to dependable transportation to travel in the course of the support shipping location
Doing the job Ecosystem:**
- Conventional, experienced office environment ecosystem (presently hybrid)
- May involve occasional weekend and /or evening operate.
COVID-19 Vaccination Prerequisite: In accordance with IRC’s responsibility to provide and retain a workplace that is no cost of acknowledged dangers and our dedication to safeguard the health and fitness of our employees, consumers, and communities, IRC demands new hires to furnish evidence of vaccination from COVID-19 in get to be regarded as for any in-workplace or hybrid positions. All IRC US workplaces involve comprehensive vaccination to attend any in-office features (e.g., meetings, trainings).
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusivity: IRC is dedicated to setting up a diverse group and a local weather of inclusivity. We strongly inspire applications from candidates who can reveal that they can contribute to this intention.
Equivalent Option Employer: We are an equal opportunity employer and benefit variety at our firm. We do not discriminate on the foundation of race, religion, colour, countrywide origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or incapacity status. We will assure that people with disabilities are presented realistic accommodation to take part in the work software or interview course of action, to accomplish necessary task functions, and to receive other gains and privileges of work. You should get hold of us to request lodging.
US Gains: We give a detailed and extremely competitive established of positive aspects. In the US, these involve: 10 ill times, 10 US holidays, 20-25 paid out time off times based on job and tenure, clinical insurance policies commencing at $120 for every month, dental starting up at $7 for each thirty day period, and eyesight starting at $5 for every month, FSA for health care and commuter expenses, a 403b retirement discounts plans with quickly vested matching, incapacity & lifestyle insurance policies, and an Worker Help Method which is readily available to our workers and their households to assistance counseling and care in periods of crisis and mental health and fitness struggles.