Many trucking market executives are backing plans to produce a community of professional medical clinics to serve truck drivers as properly as other vacationers and individuals residing in rural places.
Brentwood, Tenn.-primarily based Interstate Overall health Devices ideas to establish a network of major treatment, urgent care, and telemedicine providers along the nation’s interstate highway program.
Preliminary funding is in place to open up 60 health care clinics about the future two yrs, the organization studies.
In addition, Interstate Wellbeing Programs designs to deliver a know-how platform that integrates with trucking firm platforms and includes providers this kind of as actual-time telemedicine and a unified prescription service community.
In excess of the up coming 6 a long time, the business programs to make far more than 300 urgent treatment medical clinics in close proximity to truck stops and vacation centers serving specialist drivers, the traveling general public, and the underserved communities living close by.
Several veteran transportation and know-how marketplace executives are amongst the personal buyers for the health care clinic community, in accordance to a enterprise information release. Among the investors:
- Rob Estes, CEO of Richmond, Va.-based mostly Estes Express Traces.
- Brad Pinchuk, CEO of Dubuque, Iowa-centered Hirschbach Truck Lines.
- Bob Peterson, chairman and CEO of Tulsa, Okla.-centered flatbed provider Melton Truck Strains.
- Gary Enzor, former chairman and CEO of Tampa, Fla.-dependent High quality Distribution.
- Jett McCandless, CEO and founder of Chicago-based logistics tech firm challenge44.
- Ron Rother, previous CEO of Chicago-primarily based transportation and logistics expenditure organization Try Consulting.
- John Larkin, a husband or wife in Bethesda, Md.-primarily based Clarendon Capital.
- Chad Eichelberger, president of Reliance Companions (trucking and freight broker industrial insurance plan) and previously president of brokerage at Chicago-based Coyote Logistics.
- Tommy Barnes, main revenue officer at MyCarrier and previously with job44 and Coyote Logistics.
- Bruce Campbell, previous CEO of Greenville, Tenn.-based mostly Forward Air.
- Perry Mandera, CEO and founder of Northlake, Unwell.-based mostly Tailor made Firms Inc.
- Fulton Wold, previous CEO and founder of Nashville, Tenn.-based Daring Organizing Systems.
Jeff Seraphine is main government officer of Interstate Well being Techniques. He previously was main growth officer and clinic team president for Lifepoint Health. He has additional than 25 a long time of healthcare facility and health care technique govt management working experience.
“The IHS model is a important leap ahead in resolving a assortment of health and fitness care difficulties that our qualified motorists deal with everyday,” Estes said in the information release. “IHS is supported and suggested by a dynamic group of trucking, health care and know-how leaders with the knowledge essential to fundamentally redefine the long run of health care in rural The us.” LL
Much more organization news is accessible from LandLine.Media.